Inaka Life in Japan

In Japanese, "Inaka" means rural.

Friday, January 06, 2006

***New Pics Posted!***

There are a few doubles of what I've already posted here, but check out:

http://flickr.com/photos/origamikid

You will see a few pictures from Beppu, Aso, and Nagasaki. I'm running out of room on my flickr account and debating about buying a "pro" account. It costs $25 and lasts for a year. I get Unlimited posts, would get all the other pictures I posted back, and I can make a few more sets. (If you're not pro, you can only make 3) This would mean that I could start posting my manhole cover pictures that I've been collecting since I got here. What do you think I should do?

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go pro. It's an idea I'm toying with myself.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Im Japanese but living in the US as a student now so it's good to see some Japnaese pictures. Are you one of the assistant English teachers? I hope you are having fun over there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home