Inaka Life in Japan

In Japanese, "Inaka" means rural.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Optiumus Prime Part II



So, here are some selected pictures from the Hirado Halloween Extravaganza! (that's what I'm calling it)
Other than one of the legs coming apart after 2 hours and a lot of paint flaking off, I think it stayed in pretty good shape!
Enjoy!

Me with John.


When I walked in, the DJ put on Mr. Roboto by Styxx. I slowly walked to the center, and then started bustin' a move. (Mostly doing the robot). People went nuts, American and Japanese alike.


Prime stops of a photo "Op".


Jill, DJ Ichikawa, and Jill's school supervisor. Prime in the back.




Leah (an ALT from Scotland) and her visiting friend, Jillian. The Scots love Prime...


Taking the helmet off and ordering a beer.


Optimus Prime can turn into a robot, a semi-truck, and a coffee table.


Kent was already very drunk by the time I got there.


Kanpai!


Prime Time.


Drunk Prime.


The helmet makes its way around the club.


More helmet mismatching.


Chibi Prime


What can I say? It got hot in there. Not surprisingly, Jill got cold and put on a cow outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home