Inaka Life in Japan

In Japanese, "Inaka" means rural.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Optimus Prime Part III: Teachers in Disguise


On Halloween day, I wore the Prime outfit to school, all day. I even wandered down to the city hall and paid my water bill. The school nurse here at the school took pictures of me the whole time. Unfortunately, the picture of me shaking hands with the mayor was accidentally deleted. Hope you enjoy the remaining pics, though! Incidentally, I all these shots were at Fukushima Junior High (7th-9th grade equivalent in America). Above is me and my Japanese team teacher. She was a witch, I was a robot, and we had the kids play Halloween games in English.

Clockwise from left to right: The school nurse Ms. Satoda, Ryuichi, the music teacher Mr. Yamaguchi, Prime, the Principle Mr. Nagao, my team teacher for English Ms. Matsunaga, and one of the PE teachers Ms. Yamada.




I think the last one is one of my favorites because its such a crappy picture. Here's this poorly lit photo of some Japanese students and BAM, Optimus Prime is in the background. I'd be really hard to "photoshop."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home