Inaka Life in Japan

In Japanese, "Inaka" means rural.

Friday, September 09, 2005

My Car




I’ve made many friends here, both Japanese and American. Now that I’m driving around, I’m able to see them all much more frequently, as I am not dependent on the ferry, or other friends to drive me. Posted at the bottom is a picture of my car. It's a Toyota Mark II, which is quite a step up from the Toyota Corolla I had back in the States. (Sorry mom, I know it was free, and you know I loved that car!) I think I have resigned myself to the fact that I’ll always have a car with a scrape on the back-side. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, I was not responsible for the damage to the Mark II. That was all Walter’s doing.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, the Corolla didn't look like that when it was passed on to Mario.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha oh mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home